2016 - 2017 Dates
Step 1. Verify Residence- Bring copy of your lease or deed & 2 current utility bills to the school:
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 23, 2016 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 30, 2016 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 14, 2016 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 21, 2016 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The following is a list of items required for registration in Jefferson County:
Single Party Residence
Current Lease or Deed
2 Current Utility Bills (Power, Water or Gas)
Parent/Guardian Picture ID
Student Social Security Card (requested not required)
Current Alabama Immunization Form
2nd Party Residency
Take the following information to the SCHOOL you are zoned for to get your PRINCIPAL’S CHECKLIST. Once you have your checklist, you will come to the BOE to complete the affidavit process.
Copy of Lease or Deed - If the property is leased, the parent of the student is required to be added to the lease
2 Current Utility Bills ( Power, Water or Gas)
Parent of Student:
2 Proofs of Residence -(Acceptable items include - Car Insurance, Bank Statement, Medical Bills, Current Pay Stub, Car Tag Receipt, Proof of Medicaid or Gov't Assistance)
Step 2. Complete ONLINE REGISTRATION beginning July 25th.
• To complete the online registration forms, go to www.mcadoryhigh.jefcoed.com. Click SHORTCUTS, Click Online Registration.
• Pay fees online.
• Computers will be available to you at the school and assistance will be provided for those needing help.
Step 3. Pick up schedule, locker card, get bus information, and pick up parking decal.
For information regarding school zoning and second party residence, contact Student Services at 205-379-2165 or 205-379-2161
Heather Reynolds - second party residence
Tessa DeRamus- 205-379-2165 for zoning
2015-2016 Change of Address Form
This form is to be completed if you have moved from the school zone in which your child currently attends and you would like for them to remain there for the remainder of this school year.