The following is a list of items required for registration in Jefferson County:

Single Party Residence

Current Lease or Deed
2 Current Utility Bills (Power, Water or Gas)
Parent/Guardian Picture ID
Student Social Security Card (requested not required)
Birth Certificate
Current Alabama Immunization Form

2nd Party Residency

Take the following information to the SCHOOL you are zoned for to get your principals checklist.  Once you have your checklist, you will come to the BOE to complete the affidavit process.

Property Owner:
Copy of Lease or Deed - If the property is leased, the parent of the student is required to be added to the lease
2 Current Utility Bills ( Power, Water or Gas)

Parent of Student:
2 Proofs of Residence -(Acceptable items include - Car Insurance, Bank Statement, Medical Bills, Current Pay Stub, Car Tag Receipt, Proof of Medicaid or Health Insurance)

New to McAdory High School -
In addition to everything listed above:
original social security card - We will make a copy
original birth certificate - We will make a copy
original Immunization Form - We will keep the original
Withdrawal Form from the school you are leaving
Unofficial Transcript fro the school you are leaving

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.